LiveAgent connects with your Facebook page and tracks all wall posts, comments and private messages so you can have your fans and haters under control 24/7. Everything is tracked and transformed into Tickets so your customer support Agents can react right when a complaint is created and put out the fire before it spreads. With LiveAgent, you have 100% certainty that nothing gets lost on Facebook.
- Surprise your customers with lightning-speed customer service on social media
- You are automatically notified about new facebook comments, posts or messages
- No need to add more administrators to facebook pages, manage permissions in one place
- Monitor, answer and archive all Facebook wall posts in one place
If you have more Facebook Pages, LiveAgent can monitor all of them for you. Expand your reach and engage with more users. By providing support over Facebook you're turning your support answers into a new way of marketing, as your answers reach also friends of your customers.
Using the Facebook channel integration, you can do the following:
- Monitor multiple Facebook pages
- Respond to Facebook messages
- Respond to Facebook posts
- Respond to Facebook comments
- Archive your Facebook communication into Tickets
Save time and money
Your support team should answer support requests on your pages, but not being constantly disturbed by hundreds of private messages and notifications they receive. Let them answer Facebook support requests without the need of being logged into Facebook.
Archive your Social Media Communication
LiveAgent will archive your Facebook communication into Tickets. Easily categorize and search your Facebook posts and comments of customers.
Manage access permissions to your Facebook Pages directly in Live Agent. No need to give your employees administrative access to your Facebook Pages.
ExampleLet’s say your customer is having problem with live chat and write it on your Facebook page wall -> this post automatically tracks in LiveAgent, so your support representative can respond to it immediately.
Facebook complaint tracked in LiveAgent