LiveAgent uses MS OAUTH authentication to connect with your Office 365 accounts. After you authenticate this connection in a pop-up window your Office 365 mailbox is connected and no further configuration is needed. Just follow these five steps:
- Login to your LiveAgent admin account and go to Configuration -> Email -> Mail accounts
- Click on Add email account button and use the predefined Office 365 connector to connect your Office 365 account.
- Select a department that should be linked with this mailbox and click Save
- A new pop-up window will open in your browser. If you are already logged in to your Office 365 account, you will be asked to authorize your Office 365 account connection. If you are not logged in you will be asked to log in first
- After you authorize your Office 365 account, your Office 365 account will be successfully connected with your LiveAgent account and you can start sending and receiving emails through this mail account directly in LiveAgent.